The Six Ingredients
Only Six Ingredients:
- High Quality Cold-Pressed Organic Coconut Oil: Has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties and is very good for overall skin care.
- Organic Arrowroot: Used to help the body absorb wetness. Arrowroot starch is used in talcum powders and moisturizers as a thickening agent. When used in cosmetics, it enables active ingredients to penetrate the upper levels of your skin because of its great moisture absorbing qualities. Arrowroot is often used in body powders to make your skin silkier and smoother. It softens your skin by enabling it to absorb moisture.
- Candelilla Wax: Derived from the leaves of the small Candelilla shrub native to northern Mexico and the southwestern United States, Euphorbia cerifera and Euphorbia antisyphilitica, from the family Euphorbiaceae. It is yellowish-brown, hard, brittle, aromatic, and opaque to translucent.
- Food-Grade Diatomaceous Earth: Long used for its ability to cleanse the digestive tract, where it attracts and absorbs pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, protozoa, and fungi. It also absorbs and removes pesticides, heavy metals, and drug residues from the under arm.
- Aluminum-Free Baking Soda: Promotes alkalinity in the body. It is very effective at eating bacteria and removing odor.
- Organic 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil: Used to achieve a pleasurable scent. Each oil has different health benefits depending on the oil used.
- Lavender benefits: Soothing, normalizing & balancing.
- Lemongrass benefits: Purifying, stimulating & cleansing.
- Geranium benefits: Purifying, soothing & normalizing.
- Cedarwood benefits: Stress relief, strengthening, empowering
Live Science defines the Lymphatic System as:
- "The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste and other unwanted materials. The primary function of the lymphatic system is to transport lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout the body."
- Naturalnews.com: http://www.naturalnews.com/050173_lymph_nodes_exercise_disease_prevention.html
Custom scented deodorants:
- If you would like a custom scent we have almost fifty, 100% pure therapeutic grade essentials on hand.
- If you love a scent we don't currently have on our site, we will make it. If we need to order a specific oil for you, we will.
- For custom scented orders, email us at email@example.com.
- Prices starting at $13 each. Email for details.